1. Preheat the oven to 180 and line a loaf tin
2. In one bowl, combine the flour and baking powder and mix well.
3. In another bow, whisk the eggs, rice malt syrup, coconut milk, coconut yoghurt, lime zest and cinnamon until well combined.
4. Pour half the flour into the wet ingredients and whisk well. Add the rest of the flour and lime juice and whisk until very well combined and there are no lumps.
5. Pour into the loaf tin and bake for 40-45 minutes until a skewer comes out clean.
6. Once the cake is completely cooled (I would let it rest for about an hour), make the frosting.
7. To make the frosting add the coyo and lime zest into a large bowl and using a handheld electric beater, beat the yoghurt until it is thick, stiff and whipped
8. Using a silicone spatula or an icing spatula, add the icing onto the cake and sprinkle with leftover lime zest
9. Store in the fridge